Monthly OHIP Meetings
- PSSNY and other pharmacy stakeholders meet monthly with NYS Dept of Health,Office of Health Insurance Programs
- Officials from other departments, including the executive offices attend when appropriate
- DOH provides updates and gathers feedback on issues affecting pharmacists in NY
Medicaid Issues Updates:
- Weekly EScript contains Medicaid Updates
Medicaid Managed Care
File a Complaint with Medicaid:
- Medicaid Pharmacy Policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for pharmacy providers, enrollees or other stakeholders regarding specific pharmacy issues, such as inappropriately denied claims, whether a FFS drug is covered, or other claim issues that may impact a member's access to medication.
- Managed Care Plan: email@example.com
This is used by the Division of Health Plan Contracting and Oversight for a variety of managed care concerns/complaints, as listed on their contact webpage here. This contact page also gives their mailing address, as well as phone numbers for specific issues/concerns.
For Complaints regarding general reimbursement issues on Specialty drugs, which are a contract issue use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Contract issues are not within the purview of the NYS Medicaid Pharmacy office.
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program:
On April 14, 2014 Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced that New York has finalized terms and conditions with the federal government for a groundbreaking waiver that will allow the state to reinvest $8 billion in federal savings generated by Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) reforms.