Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - Sign Up for this Up-to-Date Webinar
***PLEASE NOTE THE PROGRAM IS FREE IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF
- CAPITAL AREA PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- ITALIAN AMERICAN PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- LONG ISLAND PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- MOHAWK VALLEY PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- NEW YORK CITY PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- NORTHERN NEW YORK PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
- PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION OF THE SOUTHERN TIER
- ONONDAGA PHARMACISTS SOCIETY
ALL OTHER AFFILIATE MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED $40 TO ATTEND. YOU WILL BE INVOICED.
Taking Steps to Reduce Errors in Your Pharmacy - 3 Contact Hours
Log in: 6:45 PM
CE Program: 7:00 PM
Presenter: Joseph Bova, MS, RPh, Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Director of Continuing Professional Education and External Programs, Long Island University
At the conclusion of this activity the participant will be able to:
- Describe causes of prescription errors in community practice
- List ways to identify areas prone to errors in your pharmacy
- Describe the impact of technology in error prevention when filling prescriptions
- Describe the various types of prescription errors.
UAN: 0170-0000-20-056-L05-P / 3 Contact Hours / Initial Release Date: November 4, 2020 / Target Audience: NY Pharmacists
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.