2020 Vaccination Update HS
Program required for Erie County Standing Order
Presenter: Dr. Mark Hicar, Board Certified Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Relate route of influenza administration to product and age range;
- Describe the recommendations and differences between the available shingle vaccines;
- Describe the benefits and contraindications to using Tdap and Td;
- Identify differences in use of PCV13 and PSV23 in adult populations;
- Identify online resources for vaccine information.
- Describe the affect of the COVID-19 pandemic on immunization guidance and regulations.
0170-9999-20-048-H06-P / 2 Contact Hours / Program Expiration Date: 12/31/2020 / Knowledge Based Activity
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.