History & Accomplishments
Below are several bills that PSSNY has either had introduced or has supported and were passed by both houses of the Legislature. This is not an all inclusive list nor do they included dozens of bills PSSNY worked to prevent passage that would have been harmful to the profession or business of pharmacy. PSSNY tracks approximately 300 bills a session.
- The 2011-2012 State Budget
- Anti-Mandatory Mail Order: Signed into Law – Chapter #597, L. 2011
- Comprehensive OMIG Reform: Veto # 72
- Collaborative Drug Therapy Management: Signed into Law – Chapter #21, L.2011
- Eye Drop Early Refills: Signed into Law - Chapter 589, L. 2011
- Orally Prescribed Chemo Drugs: Signed into Law – Chapter #559, L. 2011
- Prescription Fertility Drugs – Locally Obtained: Signed into Law – Chapter #598, L. 2011
- Pharmacist as Immunizers 4-Year Extension: Signed into Law - Chapter, L. 2011
- e-Prescription Definition: Signed into Law – Chapter 590, L. 2011
Click here to read about annual accomplishments spanning the last 125+ years.