Continuing Education Seminar - Given by the Alpha Zeta Omega Pharmaceutical Fraternity
New York Alumni Chapter
in conjunction with Hudson Valley Pharmacists Society
The intended audience of this seminar is for pharmacists, providing additional knowledge to assist in their practice of pharmacy and for other non-pharmacist health care professionals. The credit issued will be 3 hours.
Program: New Drug Updates 2017 ∙ UAN# 0471-9999-17-022-L04-P
Faculty: Bishoy Luka, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy Services, Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, New York
Program - Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
1. Identify significant agents that were granted FDA approval in the past year
2. Describe indications, doses, adverse effects, drug interactions and pertinent patient counselling points for recently approved medications
3. Identify routes of administration of new therapeutic agents
4. Compare and contrast select new therapeutic agents versus older agents
5. Discuss the clinical impact and potential role in therapy of recently approved medications
RSVP BY DECEMBER 1, 2017 - www.pssny.org - LOOK UNDER CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Place: Coppolas Restaurant, Route 9, Hyde Park, New York, 12538
Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Time: Registration and Dinner: 6 pm to 7 pm
CE Program: 7 pm to 10 pm
The Statement of Credit will be submitted electronically to NABP and will indicate hours and CEUs based on the participant’s attendance and completion rate only for those attendees who sign the attendance list, fill out the evaluation forms and submit the learning assessment at the conclusion of the seminar. The credits should be listed on NABP’s website automatically in 60 days.
The Boards of Pharmacy of all 50 states will accept courses presented by an ACPE accredited organization for credit toward license renewal.
Alpha Zeta Omega National Pharmaceutical Fraternity New York Alumni Chapter is as an accredited provider of continuing pharmacy education by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.