Type 2 Diabetes Update: New Treatment Options & Guideline Updates 0170-9999-16-069-L01-P 2 Contact Hours
WHEN: Sunday, September 11, 2016
TIME: 6:00—8:30 PM
WHERE: Elks Lodge
4212 Watson Blvd.
Johnson City, NY 13790
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
· Describe guideline updates (ADA/AACE) and application to patient care;
· Review appropriate glycemic control (HbA1c), blood pressure and lipid targets;
· Identify differences between diabetes guidelines and understand treatment algorithms for type 2 diabetes;
· Review and describe pharmacology of newer diabetic agents;
· Review inpatient management of glucose control.
Presenter: Amber Jerauld, PharmD, BCACP, United Health Services
2 Contact Hours
Knowledge Based Activity
Initial Release Date: 9/11/2016
This is a FREE program For Members $25.00 for Non-members
Statement of Disclosure: Disclosure will be made on the day of the program regarding any interest or affiliation a speaker may have with a supporting organization.
Target audience: Pharmacists and student pharmacists in all practice settings
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.