6:30 p.m. Registration opens/dinner buffet
7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. Town Hall CE
9:00 p.m.–9:15 p.m. Resources to help you achieve your goals
Date: April 5th 2017
Time: 6:30- 9:00 PM
Location: Marriott LaGuardia, 102-05 Ditmars Blvd. ,East Elmhurst NY 11369
READY TO LEARN MORE? Visit healthmart.com/town halls to see dates and times in your area, get more information .
Register and more information visit : WWW.PSSNY.ORG
All independent pharmacy owners, pharmacists and techs are invited. You do not need to be a Health Mart pharmacy to attend.
· Identify motivation for change, and create actionable steps to successfully guide your team through the change process
· Exchange solutions with other pharmacy teams and share strategies to overcome barriers to success
Register now for the new Health Mart® Town Hall CE session: Resolve to Evolve: Maintaining Profitability and Advancing Care in a Changing Pharmacy World.
Our industry has fundamentally changed, and Health Mart wants to help you adapt to the new reality and create healthier patients and a healthier business.
Commit. Change. Succeed. Register now for this complimentary session, led by Health Mart pharmacists, where you’ll learn how to evolve from reactively filling prescriptions to providing proactive, patient-focused care. We’ll focus on clinical, operational and financial drivers that help increase efficiency and profitability and improve patient health outcomes that capture payer dollars. This is an interactive workshop where you will exchange valuable strategies about med sync, clinical execution and more with your peers. You will learn how to motivate change in your staff and develop action steps for improving your bottom line and thriving when the expectations for pharmacists are higher than ever.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Health Mart is proud to be a member of the McKesson family, sharing in the collective industry knowledge and experience residing within all of the McKesson corporate affiliates. Since 1833, McKesson has been committed to the success of independent pharmacies through the delivery of innovative programs and reliable distribution services. Learn more at mckesson.com.
©2016 Health Mart Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. HM-48313-08-16
· Earn 2 hours of CE
· Recognize how a planned and measurable approach is key to evolving your business model to maintain profitability and advance patient care
· Discuss critical clinical, operational and financial performance drivers that impact the health of your business and your patients
· Identify motivation ofr change, and create actionable steps to successfully guide your team throught the change process
· Exchange solutions with other pharmacy teams and share strategies to overcome barriers to success.
To RSVP visit: WWW.pssny.org and look under calendar of events
0107-9999-16-197-L04-T 2 Contact Hours
McKesson is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.