SGLT2 Inhibitors: A Review of an Emerging Class ∙ 0170-9999-16-033-L01-P ∙ 1.5 Contact Hours
Please join us for a evening of pizza, fun and a continuing education program.
WHEN: Sunday, April 17, 2016
TIME: 6:00—8:00 PM
WHERE: Elks Lodge
4212 Watson Blvd.
Johnson City, NY 13790
This is an open invitation for you to join us for this continuing education activity. If you are not a member, you can elect to join and become paid in full for one full year.
You can elect to join on-line.
At the completion of this activity, the
participant will be able to:
· Review the anatomy an physiology of, and how glucose is handled by the nephron;
· Discuss the pharmacology of SGLT2 inhibition;
· Discuss the history and development of SGLT2 inhibitors;
· Review the general efficacy of SGLT2 inhibitors;
· Review the safety of SGLT2 inhibitors in clinical practice;
· Discuss possible future developments regarding SGLT inhibition.
Thomas M. Giovinazzo, PharmD, CGP, RPh
Medicine Shoppe, Binghamton, NY
1.5 Contact Hours Credit
Knowledge Based Activity
Initial Release Date: 4/17/2016
Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education
This is a FREE program
$25.00 for Non-members
Statement of Disclosure:
Disclosure will be made on the day of the program regarding any interest or affiliation a speaker may have with a supporting organization.
Target audience: Pharmacists and student pharmacists in all practice settings