WHEN: Sunday, March 20, 2016
WHERE: Venturas Restaurant, 787 Lansing Street, Utica, New York 13501 315.732.8381
Registration: 6:00 - 6:30 PM
Dinner: 6:30-7:00 PM
Program: 7:00-8:30 PM
John Faragon, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIVE—Dr. Faragon is currently the Regional Pharmacy Director for NY/NJ AIDS Education and Training Centers and a Pharmacist with the Department of Pharmacy at Albany Medical Center Hospital in Albany, New York.
HCV Update for 2016 ● Knowledge Based ● 3/20/2016 ● 0170-9999-16-027-L01-P ● 1.5 CEU
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
· List common groups who are at risk for HCV infection and who should be tested;
· Discuss recent changes to AASLD guidelines;
· Describe the role of newer direct acting antivirals in the management of HCV infection;
· List common drug interactions with the DAAS;
· Describe the role of the pharmacist in HCV care.
Target audience: Practicing Pharmacists
2016 Members of MVPS — FREE
Delinquent & Nonmembers—
$40.00 CALL 800.632.8822 - pay at door
Membership will be checked at door
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.