Free to members - $25.00 Nonmembers pay at the door
0170-9999-16-016-L04-P 1.5 Contact Hours
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- describe the syringe access program in NYS;
· list the sites for the 24 programs in NYS;
· identify key objectives of the syringe access program;
· list the properties of opioids;
· identify additional risk factors of opioid abuse;
· describe NYS naloxone program and objectives.
Emily England, BS; Southern Tier AIDS Program, Harm Reduction Coordinator, Johnson City, NY
1.5 Contact Hours Credit
Knowledge Based Activity
Initial Release Date: 2/21/2016
Target audience: Pharmacists and student pharmacists in all practice settings.
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.