Save the Date & Register NOW!
Free CE, appetizers, and drinks
Relax and enjoy a night out with your spouse/significant other at the Dirty Martini Lounge, next to Pearl St Pub and meet your colleagues.
Our generous sponsor, Lambert & Spratt Financial Partners, is providing free appetizers, drinks and information about the volatility in the stock market and how to survivie it.
Heather King, member of NYS Board of Pharmacy will present a one hour FREE CE on what is new for our profession in NY.
Please come join us at the Dirty Martini Lounge, 1 Steuben Place, Albany, NY 12207 on 9/30 at 5:45pm.
Parking is free at 99 Pine St
Dress is casual
Food, drinks, and CE is FREE
6:30-7:30 CE presentation
NYS Board of Pharmacy Update 2015
The Future of Pharmacy in NY - A Board Members’ Perspective
Heather King, RPh
1 Contact Hour, Knowledge Based Activity
Initial Release Date: September 30, 2015
At the completion of this program attendees will be able to:
- List and discuss changes in the NYS Immunization laws;
- Explain the new CDTM legislation and its impact on pharmacy;
- Explain SAFERX and electronic prescribing and identify the challenges presented;
- Describe Title 2 of the Drug Quality and Security Act and the impact on pharmacy
- Group discussion around the current climate of pharmacy in NY and the future of the profession and its opportunities.
Target audience: Pharmacists in all practice settings
7:30-8:00 Discussion with Ryan Lambert
Don't wait to register, there is limited seating of 80!
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.