HIV Update for Pharmacists 2015 ● 1.5 CEU ● October 11, 2015
Knowledge Based ● 10/11/2015
0170-9999-15-103-L02-P ● 1.5 CEU
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
· Discuss recent changes to HIV guidelines in the US;
· List the goals of the NYS plan to End the AIDS epidemic;
· Describe the role of HIV medications in HIV prevention;
· Provide reputable HIV resources for pharmacists practicing in community and retail settings;
· List 5 drug interactions of interest in HIV medications.
John J. Faragon, PharmD, BCPS,
AAHIV-P, Regional Pharmacy Director,
NY/ NJ AIDS Education
and Training Center
Clinical Pharmacist, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
This program is targeted for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.